Tuesday 30 October 2012

Challenge #4 ~ Things With Wings

**This post will remain at the top of the blog for the duration of the challenge, please scroll down to further posts for more DT inspiration throughout the month of October**
Welcome to The Cupboard Trilogy
Some exciting changes have taken place to the challenges starting this month, you can read all about them HERE

The prize winner this month is No 11 chosen by Random.org
Congratulations to Sue W. please email me Here to claim your prize

This months DT Top Pix badge goes to Daniele
Please grab your badges ladies to wear on your blogs
***********
Cupboard News
This month we say goodbye to Erin Fairclough & hello to the talented Karen Curd. Also, Lyn Clarke will be staying with us, so look out for some of their designs later in the month.
*************
 Challenge #4
~ THINGS WITH WINGS ~

Think fairies, butterflies, bumblebees, aeroplanes, sycamore seeds or mythical beasts. Basically, if it has wings  it will work for this challenge. Everything else is your choice!
As always have fun & enjoy x

Here's this months prize
Cute little stamp set by Prima
Good Luck***************
Now let's see what the design team have done this month.
CARDS
*
*
Created by Kat
**
Created by Tracy
**
Created by Caro
**
Created by Erin
**
Created by Barbara
**
Created by Zoe
**
Created by Stella
*
*
Scrapbook Layouts
**

Created by Leigh
**
Created by Liz
**
Created by Joy
**
 
Created by Mags
**
Created by Sally
**
Created by Lesley
**
Created by Ju
**
Created by Joan
*
*
Anything Else
**
Created by Cara
*
*
Our Guest Designer this month is the lovely Lyn Clarke
she has made this fantastic card for us to showcase. We just love the colours Lyn has chosen for the card, it reminds me of those raspberry ruffles chocolates, that you used to see in the pick n mix sweetie stand.

As always thank you for joining us with our challenge again this month, both myself & the DT hope that you enjoy the theme as much as we did. We would very much appreciate you visiting the DT blogs, where you can see how this months projects were made & the stories behind them.
Closes at 6pm GMT 29th October

**This post will remain at the top of the blog for the duration of the challenge, please scroll down to further posts for more DT inspiration throughout the month of October**

Mister Linky's Magical Widgets -- Thumb-Linky widget will appear right here!
This preview will disappear when the widget is displayed on your site.
For best results, use HTML mode to edit this section of the post.



18 comments:

  1. Have just found your challange blog so this is my first time joining in, great DT projects.

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Maggie,
      I am so pleased that you found us & have enjoyed looking through the DT projects.
      Thank you for entering your fantastic tag & good luck
      Jane x

      Delete
  2. Hi Aunt Jane I have entered I think I followed the instructions for upload properly x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lovely card Jennie, good luck & thanks for entering
      Jane x

      Delete
  3. Lovely dts entered but it didnt put the pic in the linky thing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous projects and all so different x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've joined in again this month - thanks for the wonderful inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  6. A GREAT COLLECTION OF INSPIRATION AND DESIGN XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful projects by DT. Thanks for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  8. I found the challenge on Feline Playful, so this is my first time.
    Beautiful DT cards. Thanks for the challenge.
    I hope you like my card, I am a beginner.
    Gr, Elly

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have just found you too on Feline Playful. Love the DTs cards, scrapbook pages and projects so much that I have entered my card and will follow the blog. Thanks for the challenge

    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm so sorry that I broke the rules with my first entry, but hope that my new one is within the rules now x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the challenge! Hope my entry shows up - Mr W had a bit of a fit! Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm glad to have found you, what a lovely challenge and such creative dt work! Thank-you for the chance to play along.
    {Hugs} Barb

    ReplyDelete
  13. what fab dt projects...love them ,mr ;inky was a bit wierd today so here is my entry ...lol
    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/make-it-monday-linky-day-again.html
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  14. gorgeous DT creations and thank you for your challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ich habe gerade euren tollen Challenge Blog gefunden.
    Danke für die Challenge, und liebe Grüße aus Germany sendet euch Carmen :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for supporting our challenges